Reply to Thread

Thread: Can I restart the game?

Server
    Mermaid

Can I restart the game?

Ok, so I fecked up my island and would really like to restart the game. How do I do that? Or can a mod do that for me?

Server
    Mermaid
    Ummm yeah, Ive messed up big-time on my Island as well, (borrowed another 100k from Northburgh!) and Id really like to scrap it and start over. Is it possible?

Server
    Mermaid
    From the beginners guide:

RESETTING ACCOUNT

Not satisfied with the way you handled things in-game and you would like to start again? Unfortunately, as this is an online game, there are no other game slots. You can only have one single game in Anno Online so you would need to start over, you would have to reset your account. To do this, click the Options icon at the bottom right of the screen (the button with a toothed wheel). Then click the button "reset account". Two successive messages will ask you to confirm your decision. After that, your account will be reset. If there is no change, try to disconnect and then reconnect. If there is still no change, try handling with another browser.

Server
    Mermaid
    Its not possible to reset from the Options menu, there is no button for it at all

Server
    Mermaid
    I'd love to re-start my island. As the rest, i've fessed it up.

Server
    Mermaid
    There is a distinct lack of official presence when questions like these are asked... Come on BB! There are many unanswered questions.

Groots
    I've send the anno-online support team a request for reset of account. Unfortunately during the open beta phase this is not possible. You just have to wait till (hopefully) the final game is released

Server
    Mermaid
    what have you done so wrong, that you can't just demolish all your buildings and start from scratch?

Reply to Thread