Reply to Thread

Thread: Merchants won't move in anymore? (need help!)

Server
    Mermaid

Merchants won't move in anymore? (need help!)

Fellow Anno'ers,

I've been asking this question for some time but I still can't find the answer.

What's going on:

(view fullscreen screenshot)

A lot of my merchant houses are giving the ! sign that no people will move in. The strange thing is the neighbour houses don't have any problems! The strange thing is, they have the same satisfaction level?!

The ! merchant house

The neighbour home.

Does anyone know what's going on?

Server
    Mermaid
    The merchants won't move in, if they miss culture. The house without the exclamation mark is already full, that's why the warning is not there. You probably filled it before you advanced to the next stage, where you unlocked new building/requirement (500 merchants - tournament arena)

here you can see how your people act: http://ultrafine.de/index.php/en/fac...ents-residents

Server
    Mermaid
    The problem is that the already full merchant house was moved in probably in past (if you get spices or beer from quest) now as you can see in information windows you are not fullfilling their food needs (probably missing spices which you can buy from Northburg really cheap)
    for more information check also this http://anno.ultrafine.de/index.php/e...ents-residents

Server
    Mermaid
    Quote Originally Posted by MareCZEk View Post
    The problem is that the already full merchant house was moved in probably in past (if you get spices or beer from quest) now as you can see in information windows you are not fullfilling their food needs (probably missing spices which you can buy from Northburg really cheap)
    for more information check also this http://anno.ultrafine.de/index.php/e...ents-residents
    goods availability has no effect on the inhabitants behavior, you only get less money from them, because they are not buying those goods

Server
    Mermaid
    OK I'm going to try the tournament thing, hope it will be the solution. I'll update this if I finally 325K gold.

Server
    Mermaid
    The tournament was the answer =). Thanks all!

Server
    Mermaid
    Next time read what the exclamation mark says
    It will say something like: Not moving in because of not all needs satisfied or something like that.

At 500 mercs you need a new building for new mercs to move in (full merc houses are not affected).
    Tournament Arena!
    At 1500 mercs as well, Debtors Prison!
    And at 2500 mercs also, Church!

If you do not give them those needs and make new merc houses they not move in due to lack of a service/faith/entertainment.

You can check the fanpage in my signature. It has a sheet (Requirements Residents under Facts & Figures) to help you what you need for persons to move in (just hover over the last column to see what is needed for them to move in).

Server
    Mermaid
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouli View Post
    You can check the fanpage in my signature. It has a sheet (Requirements Residents under Facts & Figures) to help you what you need for persons to move in (just hover over the last column to see what is needed for them to move in).
    The table there is not correct, I already sent them an email about it. Here's how the table should look for the first 2 tiers of citizens.

Unfortunately, I can't test the rest yet, because I did not advance there. I will do a different interpretation and if the logic fits, I will try to guess the whole table and post it here.

Server
    Mermaid
    drvic10k, you can always sent honny1990 a PM on this forum. That is the webmaster of Ultrafine.
    But I am thinking of redoing it. Seeing the % are quite confusing especially for the buildings.

For example a vassal house will move in and be able to upgrade if 2 out of the 4 possible services have been met, doesn't matter which 2 of the services that are.
    For example a Firestation+carpenter works, a firestation+debtors prison works, a carpenter + debtors prison works as well or a surgery with any of the 3 other services.

Server
    Mermaid
    I made a spreadsheet, can you look at it and check, if the later tiers are correct? I just followed a pattern that I saw from the previous tiers that I tested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...VE&usp=sharing

The final table can be still represented with percentages as well as fractions, but I used fractions to make the pattern more obvious.

Reply to Thread