Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: Unable to load game after website maintenance

Server
    Mermaid
    Hello!

If you cannot play on some browsers only, it seems to be a browser related issue. Please try to use the newest browser version (for example, the newest version of Chrome), and install the newest version of Adobe Flash plug-in.

Let us know if this didn't solve your problems.

Thank you for your patience.

BB_Taku

EN/NL Moderator
    Server
    Zeemeermin
    Moderation note
    threads merged, please use the search function next time

Server
    Mermaid
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_Skylord View Post
    Hello Arra,

I found a fix on the European English TSO forums: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post334496.

In short this is the fix (originaly posted by MOD_Daz):
    Instead of a "false" marker at plugin interactions, the marker is now automatically set on true. You have to Change this by hand and save it:
    1. Open: about:config in your browser adressline
    2. Accept the security risk message
    3. Search for the following (it is sorted alphabetical):
    dom.ipc.plugins.asyncdrawing.enabled
    4. The norm in this Task must be set to "false". With the update this might be set on true, so you have to Change this.

Afterwards every player in DE said "it works, no lags/freezes anymore and can click on anything"

Happy sailing,
    MOD_Skylord
    Thank you Skylord!
    "Few products escape the CHOAM touch... Logs, donkeys, horses, cows, lumber, dung, sharks, whale fur - the most prosaic and the most exotic... even our poor pundi rice from Caladan. Anything the Guild will transport, the art forms of Ecaz, the machines of Richese and Ix. But all fades before melange." — Duke Leto Atreides, Dune

Server
    Mermaid
    Still unable to log in on the GB site, the US site is not a problem.

I have tried with both chrome and firefox (after making the changes mentioned in the above post), chrome gives me a failed connection message and firefox keeps firing up the captcha and telling me my login failed, even though the username and password are correct, it's been like this for a couple of days now.

Due to an OS issue I have just re-installed my OS and the browsers so everything should be "clean" but n o change.

Server
    Mermaid
    Still not able to login to the en server, have installed fresh OS, fresh firefox and fresh chome. I can log in at the top of the page then when the blue button changes from Register to Play, i click that and get a failed connection error message. I can log into the us server no problem on both browsers.

I have attempted to send a support ticket in but as I cannot get into the game I only have the three "free player" categories to use to send my message, I have sent one, with an apology for using the wrong category, but not sure if it will be actioned due to being the wrong query under the wrong category.

Server
    Mermaid
    Hello,

Thank you for the report.

Could you please share a screenshot of this issue? We will check what can be wrong then.

Kind regards,
    BB_Taku

PS: You can learn how to take a screenshot in this thread: https://forum.en.anno-online.com/thr...e-a-screenshot

Server
    Mermaid

Server
    Mermaid
    Quote Originally Posted by HullMeister View Post
    Still not able to login to the en server, have installed fresh OS, fresh firefox and fresh chome. I can log in at the top of the page then when the blue button changes from Register to Play, i click that and get a failed connection error message. I can log into the us server no problem on both browsers.

I have attempted to send a support ticket in but as I cannot get into the game I only have the three "free player" categories to use to send my message, I have sent one, with an apology for using the wrong category, but not sure if it will be actioned due to being the wrong query under the wrong category.
    Game now accessible, tried my old password, had to change that password last time I had this issue, and it let me in, not sure if that was due to a server restore or what, but am now back in the game. Thanks for your efforts.

EN/NL Moderator
    Server
    Zeemeermin
    Welcome back ;-)

Reply to Thread